Kendraio App is an open source dashboard application for rights owners, music makers, managers and record labels, enabling users to manage and track their digital media assets, collaborations and associated rights.The application integrates with collective management organisations, online distribution points and social networks. Kendraio App also enables users to analyse sales reports. The application can be run locally on your laptop or hosted in the cloud. The project is currently funded by the EU and by industry.
- Online demo: https://app.kendra.io
- Read the Docs: https://kendraio-app.readthedocs.io
- More information: https://www.kendra.io/kendraio-app
- Read the documentation: https://kendraio-app.readthedocs.io
- For help and support, join the conversation on Slack: http://slack.kendra.io
- To report bugs, suggest improvements, or request features, use the issue tracker: https://github.com/kendraio/kendraio-app/issues
- To download the source code, visit the repo: https://github.com/kendraio/kendraio-app
We are creating a free open source software tool to simplify the production workflow and the management digital media catalogues for syndicating to distribution platforms and promoting to new advanced semantic search engines.
The project, currently funded by the EU and by industry, to develop an application to manage collaborations, metadata and rights, and distribution. See the feature list.
Kendraio App is not be a service like SoundCloud or Facebook, but an open source application, building on API and federated technologies that enables artists, record labels, and service providers to collaborate via open standards and protocols.
Kendraio App helps artists to create collaborative projects quickly and simply, whilst tracking creations and workflow.
This application allows us to manage digital media assets and associated rights. Tagging will simplify tracking and payments for recordings and performances.
Kendraio App provides a framework for integrating with online distribution points and syndicating with social communities.